Hello everbody!
Looking for a load that will be as quite as possible in my shotgun with a silencer on it (Hushpower 9"), I would like for it to, of course, be safe for me to use and be able to kill crows, seagulls, pigeons and jackdaws at 20-25 meters. I have tried the subsonic 18g from Siarm but even with the silencer mounted I dont think it is very quite or discreet.
Anyhow, maybe something like minimum 18g no.8 and V0 230-260 m/s?
Only plastic or felt wad, no cork (the Hushpower does not like that).
I have: powders N110, N310 and SP3.
Fiocchi 76 mm with 615 primer.
Is it possible?
Thank you very much!
Google translate:
Ciao a tutti!
Cerco una carica che sia il più silenziosa possibile nel mio fucile con silenziatore (Hushpower 9").
Vorrei che fosse, ovviamente, sicura da usare e in grado di uccidere corvi, gabbiani, piccioni e taccole a 20-25 metri. Ho provato la 18g subsonica della Siarm, ma anche con il silenziatore montato non credo sia molto silenziosa o discreta.
Comunque, magari qualcosa come minimo 18g n. 8 e V0 230-260 m/s?
Solo borra in plastica o feltro, niente sughero (all'Hushpower non piace).
Ho: polveri N110, N310 e SP3.
Fiocchi 76 mm con innesco 615.
È possibile?
Grazie mille!
