Buona notte a tutti,
Sadly that is the extent of my Italian although I wish I knew more of the language. Hopefully I will pick up a little more here.
New member from Sweden. Thank you for letting me be part of the community.
I currently load 28 gauge with a pre-owned mec 600 jr. I am in the market for a .410 and so will eventually switch to another set-up I think.
My hunting is these days focused on wood pigeons which, after bird hunting more widely for most of my life (I’m 54), I find to be the most beautiful, challenging and tasty of game birds.
In my professional life I’m an ice wine maker in the fairly far north of the country.
I understand that this forum holds a lot of knowledge and experience and as a beginner I am looking forward to learning more. I already have some questions to pose when I find the right threads in which to do so. Again, many thanks for having me.
See you on the forum.
/Andreas
Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Sei il Benvenuto!!!